Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved
Return & Cancellation Policy
Cancelling Orders before Receipt/Shipping of Goods.
- A complete Refund of goods will be done in case we have cancelled the Order due to availability of stock or there is a damage in stock in our quality check before sending. The customer will get the full refund back for the goods.
- A complete Refund of goods will be made in case the stock send by us through courier is lost in transit. We are responsible for the stock sent by us but not the return stock sent by the customer as exchange/return.
- Order can be cancelled in a period of 48 hours by customers with a charge of 2% to the customers. The amount will be refunded after deducting 2% bank charges in period of 7(Seven) working days in the same account from which the amount has been received.
- Order cannot be cancelled after a period of 48 hours. No return or exchange can be made after a period of 48 hours.
Cancelling order After Receipt of Goods.
- No Refund will be given in an event where in the goods reach the customer. The event will be assessed thoroughly from the Mangalya staff to recognise if it is eligible for a Credit Note, Exchange or Replacement.
- Please report immediately and do not accept the package in case the package is tampered, damaged or is in unsealed condition. Please call us immediately on our Customer Care Number +919712909927 and leave us a message at email@example.com with its ‘Subject’ in email as “UNSEALED”. We will bear no responsibility in the above case if the package is been accepted by the customer.
- The products are duly checked for quality by our quality check team, thus delivering it in the best of condition. The customer will not be eligible for return or replacement of goods for a reason of delivery time & quality of goods.
- While placing an order of handloom goods the customer should be aware of description of the product is left to aspirations of the handloom weavers and to the creative freedom of content writers. As such a product will not be considered for return or replacement on the sole reason of violation of the content description – either short or long description.
- We do not accept any return/refund or exchange in case of weaving artifact such as direction faults, loose weft, warp streaks, tight or slack pick & tails out. We also do not accept any return/refund or exchange in case of Bandhani & Patolas once they are readily Roll Pressed & foll bidding has been done. Imperfections in handloom & handicraft products are natural & it’s a sign of art (made with hands).
- The details of the products or product specifications (weight, colour, size or fabric) as mentioned on the website are only approximate values. Any request for return based on these attributes will not be entertained. Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or customers screen display settings.
Cancel Order in case of DEFECT.
- For all cases after a period of 48 hours (2 days) no refund will be given. After thorough inspection of the event of return examined by our Mangalya team customer can exchange or replace an item with the same or higher value.
- Customer must raise the request of return or exchange contacting our customer care desk @ +919712909927 and email us with ‘Subject’ as “DEFECT” along with images if they find any irregularities in the product(s).
- Customer should return such product(s) within 7(seven) working days of receiving it, provided the product is in the same condition in which it is received. The product(s) that is/are sent back should have its price & info tags intact. The original fold & packaging should not be altered or damaged. It should be in undamaged/unwashed or unused condition. No return/refund or exchange for items which do not have proper folding, missing price tags & info tags, damaged goods or not saleable condition.
- In an event where customer is sending back product(s), customers are liable to pay all customs charges (if applicable). It should be sent to our registered address of Mangalya 21, Abhishree, Opp. Star bazaar, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad-380015. Gujarat. India with Customers Name, Address, Order Number, Invoice Number & Mobile Number.
- Customer bears all responsibility of the product(s) till it reaches in our store. If the parcel gets lost/stole/damaged in transit no return/no refund or no exchange policy will apply.
- Return/refund or exchange of the product(s) tendered on the website is subject to inspection & checking by Mangalya’s assigned quality check team.
- Mangalya at its sole discretion reserves the right to decide the form of refund/credit note or an offer of exchange that would be provided to the customer.
- Any dispute regarding any returns, refunds or exchange under this above Policy shall be decided solely by Mangalya as final & binding. In any event, Mangalya’s liability (if any) shall be restricted to the price of the product(s) in question. This policy shall be governed by, interpreted & construed in accordance with the laws of India (India IT ACT 2002). Customer hereby consents subjected to Ahmedabad jurisdiction of Gujarat in India.
- For any assistance regarding above mentioned Policy please reach us at +919712909927 and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Subject’ as “POLICY” .
- All prices are inclusive of GST & Shipping is free throughout India (If only the product price is higher than product price is higher than INR 4000.00 otherwise the charge remains INR 300.00 per piece). Shipping charges will apply for products to be shipped internationally with a charge of INR 1500.00 for 1st piece and adding INR 500.00 for a single piece added in the shipment.
- Shipping charges on our products shall be mentioned at the time of checkout.
- For international customers, the VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer, to be paid at the time of Delivery to our courier partner. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.
- Shipment is expected to reach in a period of 9 days from the time it has been ordered within India. If the shipment is to be shipped internationally it can take approximately 15 days from the time of booking the order. For assistance and constant tracking of shipment you can reach us at our customer care number at +91 97129 09927 and write to us at email@example.com with ‘Subject’ being “ORDER STATUS”.
- For any queries related to shipping please call at +91 97129 09927